Sportif Employee Benefits
Some of the valuable extras our employees enjoy are income protection and time off with pay for rest, recreation, or emergency personal needs. Depending upon your position and your use of these benefits, they can amount to as much as one-third of your base pay.Full Time Only:
- Medical, dental, life, and long term disability insurance for each employee is provided on the first of the month following completion of 60 days employment. Plan options for medical starting at $0 for employee portion paid per pay period. Employees have the option to cover their spouse and/or dependents at their own expense.
- 2 weeks vacation after 1 year (after completion of 90 days employment, employees may use this time as it is accrued) and 3 weeks after 5 years.
- 401(k) during enrollment period following completion of 12 months employment. Sportif matches employee contributions at the rate of .50 cents for every dollar contributed on the first 6% of the employee's pay.
- Bonus plan after six months based on company profits and employee performance at the end of the year.
- On site company gym, and mountain bikes, kayaks, and snowshoes are available for employees' use after hours and on weekends.
- 70% off MSRP discount on Sportif/Aventura Clothing
- A minimum of 8 paid holidays per year (part time payment is based on number of hours worked)
- Casual dress environment
- Sick time is accrued based on hours worked and a yearly pay out is made for 75% of the unused accrual.
- Employees enjoy many company sponsored events such as picnics, potluck lunches, Christmas party, Reno Aces tickets, etc.
- After completing 90 days of employment new employees receive a $250 credit that can be used to purchase Sportif manufactured clothing at the retail price level. Current employees receive a $150 credit when they refer an applicant that is hired and completes 90 days employment.
Return to the Jobs page.