SPORTIF EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
Full Time Empolyess:
- Medical, dental, life, and long term disability insurance for each employee is provided on the first of the month following completion of 60 days employment. Employees can choose a medical plan with minimal expense out of each paycheck for self, with option for dependents at their own expense.
- Corporate located employees enjoy 2 weeks’ vacation after 1 year (after completion of 90 days employment, employees may use this time as it is accrued) and 3 weeks after 5 years.
Full AND Part Time Employees:
- 401(k) during enrollment period following completion of 12 months employment. Sportif matches employee contributions at the rate of 1% on first 1% contributed, then ½ percent on up to additional 5% contributed for every dollar contributed on the first 6% of the employee's pay. Total of 3.5% match max.
- On site company gym, and mountain bikes, kayaks, and snowshoes are available for employees' use after hours and on weekends.
- 70% off MSRP discount on Sportif & Aventura Clothing.
- A minimum of 8 paid holidays per year (part time payment is based on number of hours worked).
- Casual dress environment
- PTO/Sick time is accrued based on hours worked and a yearly pay out is made for 75% of the unused accrual. Up to 2 weeks per year.
- Employees enjoy many company sponsored events such as BBQ’s, potluck lunches, Christmas party, Reno ACES baseball tickets.
- After completing 90 days of employment new employees receive a $250 credit that can be used to purchase Sportif manufactured clothing at the retail price level. Current employees receive a $150 credit when they refer an applicant that is hired and completes 90 days employment.